• High speed steel drills form 0.5 to 2.2mm all with standard 2.35mm size shanks
• 10 piece Microbox 2.25mm shank drill set-metric
• Inclusive handy sliding top index storage dispenser
• Keeps drills securely in place
• Ideal for hobby & smaller DIY tasks
This product is no longer in stock
Modelcraft 10 Pce Microbox Drill Set (0.5 - 2.2mm)
This 10 piece set contains only the best quality HSS ground drills (not to be confused with similar looking sets containing cheaper inferior drills). These are designed to be held in a collet or chuck, particularly useful for use with miniature power drills.
Drill sizes: 0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.3mm, 1.5mm,1.8mm,2.0mm 2.2mm
Drills, Reamers & Tool Holders
The Modelcraft Collection includes, Drills, Reamers & Pin Vices. Successful drilling depends not only on using the right drill bit for the job, but also in using the right techniques to guarantee accuracy. It could well be that a small Archimedean drill will allow you more control than mounting the bit into an oversize power drill. Taper reamers are ideal for finishing and deburring panel holes.