• Ideal for holding small and odd-shaped parts
• For filling, painting, engraving, sawing, shaping etc.
• The 8 steel pins can be placed anywhere around the head
• Useful for bending and forming wire around
• Handle can be removed and the head can be locked in a bench vice
• 140mm long
This product is no longer in stock
Modelcraft Universal Work Holder (140mm)
A versatile support tool for holding odd shapes & smaller components while painting, filing, sawing, engraving or gluing. The clamp head can be removed from base and fitted to a larger bench vice if required. The wooden handle is fitted with inbuilt rubber ring making the work holder stable & non-slip. The work holder can grip from the outside or from within. The pins can also be used for bending and forming wire. Kit includes 8 steel pins which can be placed anywhere on the head to accommodate various shapes.
Other helpful tools: